Maybe you already have the perfect pool table for The Billiard Collection in your man cave, basement, on your patio by the pool, or some other great location in your home.
There is so much more that can round out a great man cave/entertainment room to make your space the most desirable spot to spend time with friends and family.
How To Accessorize Your Man Cave
1. Pool Table: If you don’t already have a great pool table this is the number one item to create an incredible entertainment space. There are many options available to fit your style and unique space, from the rustic Brunswick tables to contemporary California House tables. They come at a variety of price points so you can find something that suits your style and your budget.
2. Shuffle Board Table: Maybe pool isn’t your thing, or you have space for more than one gaming table, a shuffle board table is just what you need. Billiards collection offers a variety of sizes, from 12 feet to 22 foot tournament size. These tables also come in a variety of styles, including the really unique art deco shuffle board table that is truly a piece of art.
3. Cue Rack: You can’t have a great looking man cave with pool table at the center without a great cue rack. We have floor racks, wall racks, wood and metal cue stands, and even unique ball stands that will make your space look amazing.
4. Really good lighting: You want to be able to see well when hanging out in your man cave and enjoying some fun games and good lighting is the key. We offer a wide selection of bow three light bars that are exactly what you would expect to see over a great looking gaming table to really bring the space together.
5. Seating: Perhaps most important of all, a good place to kick back and relax. Leather topped bar stools or comfortable cloth barstools with a back and arm rests look great in a man cave and offer you and your guests plenty of seating.